Portable Building Sales is your trusted, professional and affordable provider of new and used modular buildings for all kinds of sectors and applications.
As well as selling a wide range of modular buildings, did you know that we can also buy your old portable cabins off you when they’re no longer required? This comes with multiple benefits and makes portable buildings a highly accessible option for organisations large and small.
Selling and disposing of your portable cabin
Our mission is to seek out high-quality portable cabins to purchase from businesses that are looking to free up space or replace old buildings. No matter what the size, shape or style of your building, we’re ready to take a look and offer you an excellent price for it. So, if it’s time to sell a building, we’re here to take it off your hands.
Available to businesses across the UK, the selling of a used modular cabin to Portable Building Sales follows a clear and efficient process:
- We visit your site and inspect the portable cabin free of charge.
- Following the inspection, we offer you a no-obligation, guaranteed fixed price purchase offer.
- We also provide a comprehensive health and safety building removal plan that explains how the cabin will be disassembled and taken away from your site.
- If you accept our offer, we take a deposit for the removal project.
- We agree a date for removing the portable cabin that suits your schedule and preferences.
- Payment is then paid in full prior to the professional, safe and efficient removal of your building.
Is it difficult to sell a portable cabin?
We make portable cabin disposal a very easy process. Our service is designed to minimise stress and disruption, allowing us to remove your portable cabin without affecting the workflow of your site. Whether it’s just the one single-storey cabin or multiple double-storey portable buildings that you’d like removing from your premises, we’ll offer a great price and manage the entire project from start to finish.
How to arrange portable cabin removal
Our experienced team of portable cabin experts will handle the disassembly, removal and transportation of your modular buildings from anywhere in the UK. All work is carried out in accordance with the latest H&M and CDM regulations, so you can rest assured that everything will be done in a safe, professional, compliant and sustainable manner. All you have to do is call our friendly and helpful team on 01482 656590 and we’ll take care of the rest!
How do I remove a modular building?
It’s crucial that when you have a modular building or portable cabin that needs removing from your site, you get in touch with a specialist company that offers a comprehensive service. We buy modular buildings from all kinds of businesses and organisations, including those operating in the industrial, logistics, commercial, retail, education, healthcare, hospitality and leisure sectors. This means that Portable Building Sales can carry out a first-rate used cabin removal project even if your premises are very busy, remote or hard to access.
What happens to my old portable cabin?
Once we’ve bought and removed your portable cabin, we then add it to our stock of used modular buildings. This ensures that instead of going to landfill, your building will be given a new purpose and remain in use until it reaches the end of its lifecycle. As a result, selling your portable cabins to PBS is a sustainable solution as well as a great way to make some cash on a building that you no longer require.
The benefits of portable cabin removal
When you choose PBS for modular building removal, you gain access to a wide range of benefits:
- Old buildings that are taking up space are removed quickly and efficiently.
- Portable buildings that have become a hazard can almost always be renovated by our team. As a result, a potentially dangerous structure is removed from your site and upgraded for future use by another organisation, keeping waste to an absolute minimum.
- We manage the entire project, which cuts out the middleman and saves you a lot of time and admin.
- Our experts are dedicated to safety, compliance and customer satisfaction. Regardless of how large or small the portable cabin removal project, we never deliver anything less than 100% commitment to health and safety practices.
- The removal of a portable cabin is a smooth process and disruption is minimised by our team, allowing your business or organisation to carry on as usual whilst the structure is being removed.
- If the modular building requires renovation, we carry this out at our own facility prior to selling it on. Unlike selling a house, you don’t have to worry about fixing things and decorating rooms prior to inspection!
- Repurposing old modular buildings is a sustainable practice, especially when compared to sending the structure to landfill. This is just one of many ways that your business can operate a in a more environmentally friendly way.
- You get money back on your initial investment, which you can use however you choose. This is a great way to improve your finances, free up cash flow, or build up your savings to invest in a brand new building.
Sell your portable building today!
Ready to sell your used modular building or portable cabin in a fast, convenient and stress-free way? We’re ready to visit your site, inspect the building for free, provide a highly competitive, no-obligation and guaranteed fixed price purchase offer, and then safely remove the building from your premises. It really couldn’t be simpler!
To get started, give our team a call today on 01482 656590 or use our contact form. We’ll then book in an inspection for a date and time that suits your schedule. We look forward to hearing from you and please do let us know if you have any questions when you get in touch, as we’re always happy to help.