Well done to wonderful Hull! We’re so delighted that our home city has been successful in the bid for this important national cultural award. We travel all around the country with our work, and we’ve always thought that Hull has had an unfortunate reputation compared to other major cities. Look what we have to offer:
- A stunning vista on entry into the city outskirts via the Humber Bridge crossing or the M62
- A surprisingly pleasant and inexpensive housing stock, with some close supportive communities
- A large and varied shopping centre, with competitive pricing
- Easy access to the continent by regular P & O ferry
- Easy access to the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors, Yorkshire Dales and the East Coast resorts
- All the conveniences of a large city, set within a low population density county
Here’s our opportunity to sell Hull’s undoubted attractions to a wider audience. With a provisional expectation of £60 million pounds of associated inward investment, tourism and business look to improve dramatically.
Derry, the current winners, have made the most of their opportunity to boost their image and economy, now it’s our turn!