1. Get in touch
First, you’ll need to get in touch to discuss your requirements, by calling 01482 656590. Before you call, ask yourself the following:
- What will you be using the building for?
- Where will you be positioning the building?
- How many people do you need to accommodate?
- Which facilities do you need in the building?
- When do you need the building?
- What kinds of foundations and groundwork are required?
- Are you looking to buy or hire?
2. Specification and quotation
Once we’ve discussed your requirements, you’ll receive a free, no obligation proposal, including:
- A layout drawing to illustrate a building that meets with the requirements we discussed.
- An elevation drawing to show you what the building will look like
- A full specification of the building
- A fixed-price quotation
3. Confirmation and site survey
If you’re happy with our proposal, we will arrange for a free site survey to assess the location and examine the access to ensure that the installation can go ahead.
As part of this survey, we’ll also explain the installation process, go through all our health & safety procedures, before answering any questions you might have.
4. Delivery and installation
Once we’ve agreed a date, you can leave the rest to us. We will:
- Manage the transportation, delivery and installation
- Supply all the cranes and installation equipment
- Provide expert installation teams
- Deliver and install your building professionally, safely, on time and to the agreed costs