A Refurbishment Case Study Shows Just What We Can Do
- Baileygomm Ltd, repeat business
- A fully refreshed and renewed pre-owned building
- Two offices and a main meeting room
We pride ourselves on addressing our client's exact needs, and potential customers are often surprised by the way we can substantially modify pre-owned buildings to their exact specification, if required. Because of the modular nature of these buildings, we can reconfigure the individual unit "building blocks" to fit the size and shape of any potential site. The internal layout can be completely reconfigured to provide the facilities you need.
This building is a good example of the high quality reconfiguration and refurbishment which it is possible for us to undertake at a reasonable cost, so we then offer exceptional value buildings for our customers.
Our clients chose to purchase this pre-owned Portakabin Duplex three bay modular building, which was then fully internally refurbished to the precise specification and layout they required.
We undertook the following:
- All new white Upvc windows and doors
- Several windows repositioned to suit the new site requirements
- New high frequency CAT II lighting throughout
- New power points in client specified locations
- New heating system throughout, to match their other modular installations
- New white vinyl faced plasterboard lined interior
- Two new cellular offices complete with internal glazing
- New slate grey vinyl flooring throughout
The internal specification was effectively all new, and the building feels new inside. The exterior was cleaned and with the new windows and doors throughout, the building is very well presented to the exterior, too. These photographs, taken during the installation process, show just how smart our refurbished pre-owned buildings can be.
We always aim to please!