We are very pleased to have supplied and installed our first Clearview Woodland modular building to Nottingham City Council’s Park & Drive Ecohub.
The building is to be used as their Park & Ride travel information centre and is central to their operations as they are using this area to also promote their cycle schemes.
The Queens Drive Ecohub offers;
- The largest electric bus fleet in Europe
- Cycle hire and cycle skills courses
- Secure cycle storage
- Cycle training and guided cycle rides
- Electric car charging
- Electric mobility scooter trials
- Coach pick up and drop off point
- Recycling facilities
- The travel Information Centre
We are very proud to have been chosen to supply Nottingham County Council with our Clearview Woodland product, that was officially opened by the Minister for Transport, Baroness Kramer.