Supporting the community
As an active part of the regional community, we support a range of local, national and international charity partners – donating a percentage of our profits each year.
Our current charity partners include:
Marie Curie Cancer Care
We’re proud to donate to Marie Curie Cancer Care, giving money each year in support of their vital work.
We also donate to Smile Train, funding the treatment of life-changing cleft-palate operations for children in India.
Nicholls Spinal Injury Foundation
Paralysing spinal injuries can be devastating. We support the Nicholls Spinal Injury Foundation, helping them to make significant breakthroughs that could one day lead to a cure.
Dove House Hospice
Dove House is a local hospice that does some incredible work caring for people with life-limiting illnesses in East Yorkshire. They rely on donations to keep them open, and we’re happy to support them every year.
The Humber Rescue helps to keep people safe on the estuary, and its volunteers need support to fund their on-going work. We’ve donated vital equipment to their volunteers, which will help them to go on saving lives.
For additional information on our charity and fundraising work, please contact us today on 01482 656590 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Choose Us
- We provide a friendly and professional service
- We provide both new and used quality products at value for money prices
- We will design your building free of charge and provide all drawings required for planning
- Our new buildings are aesthetically superior and cost effective
- We can supply all of our buildings for hire or purchase
- We project manage all of our building installations
- All buildings are guaranteed
- We buy our own buildings back
- We have an excellent track record and an enviable Health & Safety record.